- VERSATILE - Jaws quickly adjust from small to wide opening by shifting the pivot.
- USEFUL - Different Jaw shapes and groove offer multiple gripping zones to grip a various range of materials.
- Great for holding / gripping things steady or pulling.
- Non-Slip Parallel Jaw positions.
- Serrated jaws gives maximum gripping power.
- Length: 10"
- Material: CR-MO
- Handle: Parallel
- Gripping with either end or side of jaws to work in confined areas.
- Grip flat material without slipping.
- Grip small to medium or non-uniform diameter material steady and firmly.
- Quickly installs and removes spring-tensioned hose clamps.
- Two-position jaws provide greater operating range and applications.
- Do NOT use to cut steel or ACSR.
Copmare with KA-2226A: