- KA-6788 AC Line Splitter
- The AC line splitter is a helpful testing device for electrician.
- Electrician can measure the current with clamp meter through the X1 and X10 measuring rings.
- X1 is 1:1 measurement, and X10 is ten times (1:10) of the actual current, which is helpful for small current measurement.
- This device also combines the function of socket tester and GFCI tester, which means electrician can use this tester to test socket and load at the same time.
- Detect faulty wiring in 3 wire receptacle.
- Test for GFCI receptacle for proper operation, 110-125V circuits.
- Various combinations of three lights tell if wiring is correct or six possible faulty conditions.
- Measure the current with clamp meter through the X1 and X10.