- Nylon material
- Fill the 6 liter / 1.5 gallon tank with new ATF.
- Connect the manual pump on top of the tank.
- Choose a suitable adapter and connect the adapter to the transmission filler plug (Fig.1) (or drain plug with an overflow pipe if no filler plug exists).
- Connect the hose to the transmission adapter. Pump manually for about 40 times (Fig.2), and open the valve on the hose end.
- The pressure will push the new AFT into the transmission.
- Disconnect the adapter from transmission, and drain residual fluid in the hose. Store the tool in a well-ventilated location, and avoid direct sunlight exposure.