KA-4277A / KA-4277B
- KA-4277A for U.S.A. system vehicles
- KA-4277B for European system vehicles
- Let engine cool down until close to room temperature.
- Close the manual valve on pressure regulator assembly. Connect the pressure regulator assembly with connecting tube to colling system. Supply compressed air into pressure regulator assembly.
- Open the manual valve on regulator assembly. Adjust regulator assembly until gauge display approx 1kg.
- Close the manual valve on pressure regulator assembly again. Unconnect tompressed air to pressure regulator assembly.
- Hold the gauge pressure on regulator. If pressures reduce, lokking for where appears cooling water to find leakage position in cooling system. Swivel hose clamp pliers’ jaws for parallel clamping cooling system hoses.