- The Air Usually Enter the Radiator when the Mechanics Refill the Coolant In and Causes Damages to the Car Engines.
- The new KA-2878K Cooling System Vacuum Purge & Refill Kit can prevent this problem.
- Enable total Vacuum of the Radiator.
- Prevent the Air Entering the Radiator.
- Please empty water of radiator. Choose a suitable rubber bush, and put it between cooling system adapter and radiator tightly. (See Figure 1)
- Connect cooling system adapter to vacuum pump, and connect shop air to air connector. Please turn on the switch. (See Figure 2)
- Allow air pressure to reach a vacuum level of approximately between 20~25 inches of mercury. Please turn off the switch, and take off the vacuum pump. (See Figure 3)
- Connect coolant hose to cooling system adapter and then turn on the switch.
- (The coolant hose should have filled with coolant, and put in the box which filled with coolant) (See Figure 4)
- The coolant will flow to the radiator via coolant hose.