- 2-point calibration for normal use
- μm/mils user-selective
- Display Back-Light Feature
- Auto power off to save battery life
- Ferrous and non-ferrous materials measuring
- Data logging function capacity up to 255 samples
- Warning beeper triggers by Hi/Lo limit settings
- On-line display selects AVG, MAX, MIN and MAX-MIN.
- Fast one point calibration for frequent measuring thickness use
- Display: 3½ digit liquid crystal display (LCD) with a maximum reading of 1999.
- Low battery indication: The “” or “” is displayed when the battery voltage drops below the operating level.
- Operating environment: 0°C to 40°C at<90% R.H.
- Without strong magnetic field.
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C, 0 to 80% R.H.
- with battery removed from meter.
- Accuracy: Stated accuracy at 23°C±5°C, <75% R.H.
- Auto power off: 15 seconds.
- Dimensions: 148mm(H) x 105mm(W) x 42mm(D).
|Range: 0 to 40.0mils (0 to 1000μm)
Response Time: 1 second
Accuracy: ±(4dgts) on 0 to 7.8mils
±(10dgts) on 0 to 199μm
±(3%+4dgts) on 7.9 to 40mils
±(3%+10dgts) on 200 to 1000μm