- Remove the rust, corrosion, and lip buildup around the edge of brake discs and hubs
- Simply fix the handle on the brake disc with the original wheel bolt, hold the scraper on the disc edge, and rotate the handle to remove the rust and corrosion.
- The scraper removes the old silicone on oil pans, carbon buildup on exhaust manifolds and more.
- Finely ground carbide double edges scrape residues off without leaving a damage on the surface.
- Premium tungsten carbide tip remains sharp for an extended period of time.
|1. Quickly remove the rust, corrosion, and lip buildup around the edge of brake discs & hubs.
||2. Fix the handle on the brake disc with a wheel nut or bolt.
|3. Place the scraper on the brake disc edge.Turn the handle smoothly and rust on the edge will be scraped off quickly.
||4. Change the location and direction of the scraper to clean other parts of brake disc.