- Prevents damage to electrical sheathing.
- Helps technician feed or pull wire around a number of obstacles, or against pieces of metal.
- Safeguards against damage to plastic sheathing which can result in an intermittent or non-functioning condition.
- Provides flexibility/adaptability; set allows technician to adapt to each application through the use of different lengths and diameters of tubes.
- Radius handle end: End of handle has a gentle radius that allows wire sheathing to be pulled smoothly without damage.
- Insertion of most gauges of wire.
- Insertion/removal of video scope optical components.
- Great tool for A/V & dashboard wiring systems, wiring through firewalls, wiring to motors & pumps and wiring to headlight, brake and indicator lights, Wiring applications for RV’s, trailers, aviation, marine as well as remote starters and alarm systems