|Grip Dia||34mm (1.34”)|
|Weight (w/o fuel)||145g (empty)|
|Hours of nonstop burning||60 minutes (mid. setting)|
|Gas container capacity||20 ml|
|Flame Temperature||1300℃ (blue flame)|
- State of the art waterproof piezo electronic ignition system. Up to 90 minutes use on each filling. Powerful wind-resistant flame.
- Compact size with ergonomic grip.
- Child-resistant ignition for safety.
- Easily refilled with any brand of butane gas.
- Flame adjustment for any size job.
- Prior to initial use, fill torch with butane fuel as described below.
- To fill gas tank, turn unit upside down and firmly push the butane can nozzle into the filling valve (fig.D)
- To ignite the torch:
- Slide the gas regulator lever to the “ON” position (fig.A)
- Rotate the igniter button slightly to the left (counterclockwise) to release the childproof lock (fig.B)
- The flame can then be adjusted by sliding the regulator lever.
- To shut off the torch, simply move the regulator lever to the far left and until you feel or hear it click into the lock-off position.
- Do not touch flame guard while in use or until sufficient time has passed for cooling.
- Do not immerse heated parts or items in water, allow to cool naturally.
- Use only butane gas in the torch. Do not use propane gas or any other types of fluids.
- Do not store in a temperature exceeding 40℃ / 104℉
- Keep away from eyes at all times.
- Keep this unit out of the reach of children.
- The flame of the torch is nearly invisible in bright light or sunlight.
- Make sure that gas flow is turned off when not in use.