- Identify injector "blow-by" exists (The leaking of combustion gases from the cylinder through the injector seat, the “blow-by” causes starting symptoms and poor running, excessive smoke, tar build-up, loss and noise of compression).
- Re-face the diesel injector seat in order for the new or reconditioned injector to be fitted correctly.
- Clean and re-cutting of injector seat.
- Avoid a high risk of “blow-by” occurring cause of the build up of carbon deposits and the effects of corrosion.
- Application for all modern common rail diesel engines.
- Don’t use with air tools