- Probes are provided in straight, 45° and 90° can access to connectors in limited spaced.
- Super thin probes access to connector back easily between the insulation and weather seal, creating contact on the metal part without damage the insulation.
- 6 colors help identify different lines for testing.
- Rear side of female 2mm to connect probes from digital multimeter (DMM) without needing additional adapters.
- Refer to the wiring diagram on the automotive manufacturer’s manual.
- Locate the connector and identify the line to be tested.
- If multiple lines will be tested, then use back probes with different colors.
- Insert the test probe into the rear side of the connector (Fig. 1) and feel a slight resistance to make sure the probe is in contact with the metal part.
- Connect digital multimeter (DMM) to the test probe.
- Remove the multimeter after a reading is made.